Two-Shelf Heavy-Duty Utility Cart 8" Casters
The Luxor Two-Shelf Heavy-Duty Utility Cart is a sturdy cart made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) that's known for its incredible strength-to-density ratio and enables this cart to hold and transfer loads up to 500 lbs. HDPE is a highly flexible, resilient material with heat resistance up to temperatures of 180 degrees, making this an unyielding utility cart that's built to last. Both lightweight and sturdy, this rolling utility cart is ideal for restaurants, garages, offices, or anywhere durability and strength are needed.
- Constructed of an injection-molded thermoplastic resin that will not stain, scratch, dent or rust
- 5"-deep lidded shelves keep items secure
- Legs constructed as corner pieces rather than hollow legs to create maximum shelf space
- Built to smoothly transfer loads weighing up to 500 lbs. (evenly distributed)
- Four 8" fully pneumatic zinc-plated casters, two stationary and two swiveling with locking brakes
- Additional caster options (each with two locking brakes):
- 5" heavy-duty casters
- 5" semi-pneumatic casters
- 6" semi-pneumatic casters
- Assembly required
- Made in the USA
- Overall dimensions: 24.5"W x 45.5"L x 33"H
- Shelves: 2.5"D x 37"L x 24.5"W
- Clearance between shelves: 22"